Thursday, 9 February 2012

Celebrity Greyovers Part 1



Just a quickie today.  The subject of a dire lack of female silver haired role models in high profile glamorous positions comes up again and again.  There aren't many.  

So to help the situation along a little,  I've decided to give these babes a greyover.  I think you'll agree that they all still look gorgeous!




Dear Jennifer Anniston - Happy Birthday for Saturday Jen!  Your birthday is the day after mine, but you are a whole entire year OLDER than me.  I thought you might like a pretty greyover for your birthday night out.  Have a good one old girl!




Angie - You are a brave be-tattoed person of venerable beauty.  Do the world a favour and let your greys grow - you will still be The Most Beautiful Woman That God Created On Earth.  Don't worry.


Victoria - come on love.  You are fashion priestess now.  You lead, others will follow.  


Demi - You lost Bruce (if he plays his cards right, he could still be mine...), now Ashton.  Time to give yourself a bit of TLC. 
  You'd look like an exotic mediterranean  diva if you gave your grey a chance.


Please suggest other ladies of a certain age that might need my 'help'.  They might not know it yet, but they do!

TTFN!!

2 comments:

  1. Linked to you on this post. Didn't use any of the pics. Just posted a link. Very cool!
    Michelle
    http://www.fitfunfashionafter40.com/2012/02/going-gray-update-picture-7-weeks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use the pics if you like. I'm completely ok with you using my 30 second photoshoped versions. Just give a link back - go for it and let me know if you want me to 'greyerise' anyone...

    ReplyDelete