Monday, 3 April 2017

Getting Back my Grey


I have finally found a lovely hairdresser.  She totally understands my hair and my emotional screw-ups.

After trying to rescue my hair, it started to really break up so I went for a drastic chop.

Lucky I'm not bald...


I am still angry with myself that I dyed my hair, but I'm so happy that I have found a sympathetic snipper that thinks silver hair is lovely.  

My biggest challenge is a) the people that thought I'd finally 'seen sense' and dyed my awful silver out back to a 'normal' colour again and b) the boredom of growing out knackered, bleached straw to get my lovely, natural hair back.

I don't do well with  boredom.

But at least I've found a hair-dresser that gets it. 

1 comment:

  1. One such treatment is using hair colors and dyes. But some of these treatments are harsh on hair and you might want to choose for other Natural Remedies for Gray Hair Treatment. Here’s how to get rid of grey hair naturally and quick.

    ReplyDelete